Thursday, September 6, 2012

Online presence and making changes

After some re-examining my online presence I have decided that I have been trying to do too much and spreading myself a little too far. What with this blog, a website, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn; it's getting that I'm spending more time trying to keep these up to date than I am taking photographs.


As I seem to spend more time here on my blog sharing updates and posting photos, I'm thinking I should build on this and start sharing my photo galleries here. That way I can share background info on the subjects, techniques and my thoughts/feelings much better than I can on my website. To this end I may rein back a little on my website while building up this blog, maybe even dropping my website completely if this works out for the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment