Sunday, March 25, 2012

More photos of downtown Tulsa

Had a good weekend and explored some more of downtown Tulsa with my cameras - had my DSLR and my analog rangefinder loaded with B/W film.  Seems I wasn't the only one wandering around with a camera as I lost count the number of photographers I saw. 

I also want to add another of the sunset/dusk photos from my previous set of Tulsa photos as it too is part of the downtown area.

So first up is the second dusk photo:


Now for the daytime photos of building details that caught my eye:




There are more daytime photos that I am currently working through for minor editing and I will be posting more here - and also once I have the film developed I'll be posting some of my B/W images too.  Stay tuned for further updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment