Sunday, February 16, 2014

Keeping things updated

Not a lot happening lately.  While I may not have taken many photographs recently, I have been busy planning out some new photo shoots.  Just keeping an eye on the weather forecasts to try and time it right to get the best conditions.

Also, my attention has been elsewhere dealing with non photo related things that have demanded my attention - can't get to locations without a reliable car.

I did get to take a couple of quick test shots of downtown Tulsa today.  Wasn't able to stay for long, as the sky was getting less photogenic as I checked out locations, so I called my scouting trip short.  I noticed as the afternoon continued, the overall light quality continued to drop until it was a fairly flat, overcast light, the kind that comes out white/grey in photos - yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment