I did a few test shots as a proof of concept and found that using a single flash was not sufficient to give even illumination on the foreground, back ground and both screens so that they could both be read. Also that flash placement would be very important so as to not cause flare. I ended up using two flashes positioned at about a 45 degree angle at each side from the screens and at about -2EV to provide enough to light the scene but not overpower it.
Other than this I've been organizing my photo archives into one big library, and re-editing some of my older photos. And in doing this I am formulating a few ideas on combining my photos and writing to create a photo essay. Stay tuned on this as it should be pretty interesting.
Finally, my main website has received some updates!! Still not entirely happy with how it looks and I'll be carrying out some further changes to give it an overhaul. I'm wanting to bring in more photo work and need to have a good web presence to attract possible customers, which is also why I've been expanding my online presence a bit more to include a profile on DevientART.