Thursday, February 16, 2012

Portrait follow up

In my last post I mentioned about posting some photos from my portrait session with Kristin.  Well, today I'm going to do that but with a little difference.  I'm actually going to be posting a couple of photos, taken 1 year and 8 months apart - one to show her strength as she undertook chemo treatment for breast cancer and the newest one to show her strength and beauty as a winner/survivor.



As you can see in this photo, I'm not the one behind the camera (very rare thing) and my wife, Lisa is rather nervously at the controls to record the moment.

Now jump forward 1 year 8 months to the new Kristin:


This time I am behind the camera, Lisa is behind a reflector just off camera doing a wonderful job of lightening the shadows and the mood, injecting lots of humour into the session.  In fact in a couple of photos it is surprising we could actually take the photos from laughing so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment