Carried out a couple of quick updates to my website and blog. In my efforts
to maintain a brand image I have changed the header to include my
website logo. Looks good in a computer browser but for some reason it is
not displaying correctly in my phones browser; so this will likely have to
be switched for a graphic.
There is also a new addition to this page in the shape of a QR Code that
links to my main website www.ianmildon.com
And on the Home page on my main site I posted an update to say I have
temporarily taken down my Portfolio images, while I update the image library
so they display better. I will also take the opportunity to change some out
and to also post more images.
In all there will be changes to both sites/pages as I "polish" the rough