Sunday, November 27, 2011

Website

I'm still not 100% happy with how my website is currently and it is definitely a work in progress while I fine tune everything.  Part of my changes will be concerning my photo galleries as I just realised that the reason the gallery images are no bigger than the thumbnails is because of the image size I set on the uploaded files!  I will need to make them larger to enable a larger gallery view once someone clicks through from the Portfolio page thumbnail.  Also I am still a little underwhelmed at the general appearance of my Home page.  Not sure how I'm going to change this yet but I know it needs to be more eye catching to get the attention of browsing viewers.

Once this is all done, I guess I can add web page designer/developer to my list of creative skills, as my entire website is self created. 


No comments:

Post a Comment