Sunday, November 20, 2011

Website finally growing

I am finally getting things together on my website (www.ianmildon.com) and will continue to grow it and this blog.  I am also finally putting examples of my photo work out in front of a wider audience, which is something I have tended to shy away from in the past.  Now it's time to stop hiding and let myself finally grow more as a photographer by letting people see my work.  I know there will be a mix of reactions, some will like my current photos while others won't like them so much but that is the whole point of art and photography...no two people view the same image the same way.

I hope that anyone browsing through my blog will stop by my main website and check out the photos.  Even better would be if you like what they see while you're there!


No comments:

Post a Comment